By being responsible for claims, the employer assumes part of the risk associated with its group insurance. Therefore, the employer most often aims at reducing management costs associated with its protections.
Among its features:
- Reduction of costs.
- A more accurate evaluation of reserves needed for the plan’s efficient and smooth running, thanks to the expertise and experience of our professionals.
- Fees applying only on claims.
- Possibility for the employer to set aside reserves in case of future increases.
- Easier management using our protocols and software solutions such as the EcoSolution for staff turnovers.
- All businesses can consider this approach. Nonetheless, since it involves assuming part of the risk, we will help you ascertain if it’s the best plan to meet your expectations and your insurance needs.
Contact us for more details.